Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Reason for the Season... of Blogging

            Blogging, I've found is another form of public journal, to share thoughts, to collect reflections, and especially allows the readers to feel apart of my journey despite any form of distance! Now, on Facebook I generally post a bit and have small excerpts of what is going on in my life, but we'll consider this specific blog an opportunity for a VIP experience and insight into the world of Marianna and her various adventures and trips. Every post could vary in length and content- whether it be offensive joy, complete vulnerability, exasperation, sadness, or the mundane tasks of every day- it will surely be intriguing and filled with my unique voice and wit.        
  I would greatly suggest this blog or implore on your subscribing not just to read about my life, but probably because you've invested in me in some way or another. Whether that means experiences great things together, or donating to past or upcoming trips (like to Alaska!!). I will definitely be posting about such trips and if you're interested in knowing in how God has used your donation to reach lives or distant places, this is a great place for such information and testimonies.
          Speaking of donations, I want to give a HUUUUGE shout out to everyone who has already supported me. Words do not begin to capture my awe and gratitude that are oozing out of my heart. You played  a major role in blessing me and being God's hand and feet. Seriously, his hands and feet, because when God guides, he also provides- and when you chose to donate, you chose to take part in what God was already doing and not only impacting me, but investing in Alaska (and other future places) and what God is going to do THERE as well! So, T H A N K  Y O U.
        Interaction. I strongly encourage audience participation, so if you want to comment, message me, give me a call, donate, send me letters, ask questions, talk about your life, vent, send me puns, it's all welcome. Please, don't hold back!

Thank you kindly my dear friends and family,
His Beloved, Marianna



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's a salesman's favorite scripture passage?

    ReplyDelete