Search This Blog

Friday, August 20, 2021

Marianna Update #24

 Dear Friends and Family. 


We have been softened by grief, strengthened by trial and victory, and learned how to love ourselves when we felt alone. 

Well done for growing, and adapting, and letting the winds of change smooth your rough edges and well done for standing firm against torrential tides. 

Well done for finding hope, for finding community and people to surround yourself with and finding people to champion. 

You are noble, brave, and you are kind. 

Well done. 

.........................................................

Welcome to August, the summer has flown by gracefully. God has called me to sit, and rest, over and over and over and over again until finally... I think I started to get the hang of it. I've found that we all need  reminders of how to truly rest and to actively remind ourselves that we are human BEINGS before we are Human DOINGS. 
The past few years I got really good at learning how to rest while running, and now that I'm back in a new season, we must again remember the basics. 

I pray this email update finds you well, and I implore you to read to the end! I have a few highlights of beautiful happenings, as well as some VERY IMPORTANT news! 


* H I G H L I G H T S * 
JUNE: 
-I was a Camp Counselor at Spencer Lake Youth Camp! Amazing Time
-Greenlake Holy Spirit Renewal Conference : INCREDIBLE. POWERFUL Got to hear William Hinn-
- GRACE GOT MARRIED
 

JULY:
-Family Minocqua Week!!
-Bible Studies and Community

AUGUST:
- Van Gogh Experience!
- Worked at Big Bounce America
-Started helping doing Muraling work with my Mom
- CARC FIRST PRAYER MEETING

*My summer has been a conglomerate of deepening friendships, hiking, rock climbing, reading the word, getting deep in my ecourse "Alive and Free" where I have had MASSIVE heart breakthrough (more updates on that to come), weddings, parties, swimming, kayaking, painting, praying, worshiping, and lots of precious family time. 

BIG SHIFTS, BIG NEWS
Thank you all so much for being on this journey with me. I'm excited that the time has come to start some "doing" again and get moving on some dreams of mine. Most of my life, my passion for Creative Arts Ministry, Inner Healing, and Missions have been extremely prevalent.. and now they are beginning to become reality.
 
        CREATIVE ARTS RESOURCE CENTER - WAUKESHA. 
My dream is International, thus the account we are starting is "Creative Kingdom International", but the current project and focus is on "Creative A. R. C- Waukesha. "

Our heart and vision is to create a space where we can encourage, empower, and equip the creatives to encounter the Lord through creativity, find wholeness, and impact their community and church bodies supernaturally. 

We will be holding workshops, retreats, and prayer meetings and would love for you to be a part of what God's doing! 
We will be releasing another info meeting/prayer meeting date soon. Please stay tuned for that. 

Attached below is our vision and the blueprints of what that all entails and prayer points. We are in need of people on our team, prayer partners and kingdom investors. After reading through our vision please fill out the response form. 

Vision:

Response Form:

Thank you for prayerfully considering and reading through our Blue Prints 2021. If you have any questions or comments you are more than welcome to contact me. May you be so very blessed and filled with a new revelation of God's love today. 

ONLINE RESOURCES:
TO READ PAST UPDATES AND WRITING GO HERE: MARI'S BLOG
TO FOLLOW C.A.R.C's FACEBOOK PAGE : WAUKESHA  CREATIVE ARTS CENTER

Screenshot_20210803-222855_Photos.jpg20210802_175702.jpg20210729_132010.jpg20210729_132245.jpg20210726_155203.jpg2021-07-21.png20210716_085127.jpg20210701_170806.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment