Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Third Times the Charm

Welcome to the beautiful thoughts of Marianna Glatzel. We have arrived to third year of BSSM, where I am under the Mentorship of the wonderful Theresa Dedmon.

I honestly forgot that I created a blog, and then I had the unction to write and remembered that it exists. How sublime.

Currently just considering all of the beautiful promises and recent encounters God has blessed me with.
It's interesting that the majority of the prophetic words spoken over me had a theme of creativity, teaching, ministry, and prophecy. I have only gotten Pastor twice, but both times it was turned more into a Pastoral gifting than being a pastor(which I am totally cool with). I believe that the calling on my life is much bigger than that.


When I was a little girl, I would read Ecclesiastes and cry because I realized the reality of the Kingdom, and the pointless life everyone lives here on Earth if it is without our God.
When I was a teenager I poured oil on my head and consecrated myself in the bath tub. My greatest desire was All of Papa God, and that he could have all of me. All my desires, my relationships, money, wants, needs, time, strength, heart and soul,anything and everything. I live for Him. He is my delight and my inheritance.
I decided I would be a martyr if God called me. I would loose everything, die for Christ, for I would live in Christ; that is gain.
Jesus is my best friend.Papa God thank you for this life you have called me to. It is your call. I say yes to every day with You.

The consistent theme continues to be spoken, whether it be to write a book, write music, paint paintings of encounters, for people to have encounters, teach people, teach people to express themselves, that I am a worship leader, that I will help woman out of human trafficking to rebuild their lives, and that I have strong prophetic gifting that bleeds through everything I do because it's all about hearing God's voice.
I held up a painting yesterday in front of a crowd, and I felt the presence of the Lord fall upon me so strongly. Papa, you told me to go after the prophetic word, about senses, but it was really about spiritual senses and ripping the veil. Lord I was shaking and faith rose to such an extreme level. I have never gone after healing like that before, and I really wanted to see someone be healed. I had faith for the nose, so I went after other senses too. And people DID get healed!!! They looked at the painting, checked their bodies, and so many different people were getting touched and healed. Thank you God, I give you the glory. And he told me to use that one.
Lord thank you. I want you to be present in area of my life, when I go to sleep, when I wake, every decision, every moment.

He is so good.
Today was beautiful. I got to talk to my mentor about how I felt recently. I have felt like a failure. Kind of like when the Math teacher asks to see your homework but you didn't do it. But in reality you were up till 2am because after you tried for 2 hours to figure it out you had to do all your other homework which took even longer. Why do I feel so dumb as she shakes her head and walks away? I AM trying. Math can be difficult, especially if you don't know how you learn.
That's how I have been feeling, I have been doing SO many tasks, but there's always one thing I forget or mess up on. And by the time the moment arises, it looks like I didn't even try, but I did. Very hard.

Theresa is gracious. I am not a failure, that is lie, and I rebuke it. She told me that I have been doing such an incredible job. I am not dumb, that is also a lie, God forgive me for believing those lies, I repent. She told me I have such a great capacity, and have been doing a lot of work. She told me what could help, and how to be a team and not have to do it all on my own.
Isn't that just the heart of the Father? We were never meant to do it by ourselves.

Then she said, since my personality loves people... I will always be seeking for affirmation. Before I go to bed, and when I wake up, it would help if I asked the Lord- Are you proud of me? HIS affirmation is most important. Then, when problems arise, I won't be as unsettled, and I will learn to keep "short accounts" and walk with confidence.

YOU ARE SO LOVED. NOT BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU DO BUT WHO ARE.
YOU WERE NEVER MEANT TO DO THIS ALONE.
YOU ARE NEVER ALONE.

Change the above to "I am" statements for daily declarations.
I love when God reveals truth to us, because Jesus is the way the TRUTH and the life, and where the Spirit of the Lord is there is FREEDOM. I am covered in Freedom, because the Truth will set you free.

Live in freedom today, right now, invite the Lord in to every area of your heart and let him see you fully. Then you will be able to begin to see Him more fully.

Blessings and Much love.
His Beloved Marishka Marianna


No comments:

Post a Comment